- Please note that your details (which include first and last name and email address) are held securely and are not shared with third-parties or without your consent.
- Your details will only be used to send you information which is relevant and, hopefully, useful to you.
- We occasionally use some of our regular musicians and singers names on our emails to announce them as a support to one of our guests, and of course we advertise the name of the guests themselves, with links to secure websites and/or facebook pages. You have the right to inform us of any incorrect information and you have the right to tell us to remove names, links or other details.
- Our website will feature a gallery with photos of all the musicians with names of the artists below, that have appeared at the club, in its current venue, whether once or many times. You have the right to inform us of any incorrect information and you have the right to tell us to remove the photo/s or name.
- Likewise, with our email system you have the right to inform us of any incorrect information and have the right, at any time, to request any of your details shown on our emails to be eliminated or altered.
NON-ONLINE DATA POLICIES:
- Other than the emails, we keep a copy of your name, email and telephone number on our hard copy email newsletter list, which you fill in to give consent to receive emails in the first place. This information is not shared to anyone outside our folk club.
- Should you wish for these details to remain hidden from this list please let us know.
- We may, in future, dispense with the form, thereby no one will be added to our database unless they email us first. This may help with making sure the correct email addresses are used, preventing bounce backs. We will keep you updated on this development.
- Also, as many of you that come along know, we have a signing-in register, where we ask you to fill in your name. Once again this information is kept within the folk club and is needed for the licensing laws.